- AUN is not counted when showing the used amount add-ons from the limit
- The backend already had this, but frontend didn't correctly indicate it.
- Exclude legacy add-ons, thanks @SeToY
- Not checked
- Not counting toward limit
- Not showing any indicators
- Added a missing ? to phrase, thanks @Nicolas FR
With the update to automatically push out add-on updates to forums as they are noticed it can become a bit spammy (oops)
Now possible to set the Notification Interval in the add-on options:
- Changed the alert text from Addon Update is available to Releases a new version of an installed add-on to make more sense in the context
- Hide the alert preference if alerts are disabled for all admins in the options
Previous versions did show the "Updates exist for the following add-ons" message to all admins, even those that don't have access to manage add-ons
When clicking the "Get your API key here"-link in the addon options, it passes along your forum's boardUrl so you don't have to worry about getting the value right
We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.